We use our own cookies and those of third parties to improve our services, to customize the website, to facilitate browsing for our users, to take use measurements and statistics, by analyzing website use by its users. If you continue browsing this website, we understand that you accept their use.
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Among other functions, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or the user’s computer. Depending on the information they contain and the manner in which the computer is used, cookies can be used to identify the user.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
According to the intended objectives:
- Tecnichal cookies: Cookies that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services provided therein for different purposes, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, session login, accessing restricted sections, remembering the elements comprising an order, completing an order’s purchasing process, filling out an event’s participation or registration form, using security features while browsing, buffering content for video or sound streaming, or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are cookies that enable the user to access the service pursuant to certain general, pre-defined characteristics according to a range of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as language, browser type used to access the service, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytics cookies: These are cookies which, whether processed by us or by third parties, enable us to quantify the number of users and thus measure and statistically analyze how the services we offer are used. Your browsing on our website is analyzed for this purpose and to improve the products and services we offer you.
Depending on their duration, cookies may be:
- Session cookies. These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store information while the user is accessing a website. These cookies are not stored on the user’s computer when the session expires or the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies. These are a type of cookie in which the data continue to be stored on the user’s computer and can be accessed and processed when the user leaves the website or returns to it. The user can delete these cookies at any time.
The website collects information on users by installing the following cookies on its visitors’ hard disks. The aforementioned information does not and cannot in any way personally identify the user. In other words, it is totally anonymous.
Third party cookies
The processing operations are managed and controlled exclusively by the third party.
|Analytics||__utma, __utmv, __utmz _ga , _dnt, guest_id, pid, rebmember_checked_oTo share content in Twitter. GUEST ID; This cookie is used to identify you to twitter, if you do not have a twitter account or never accessed the twitter.com website directly then twitter will assign you a unique code to track your visit to the Twitter feed. Twitter has the ability to track surfing habits (on Tweet button enabled websites) of users that have no Twitter account and have never visited a Twitter website before. When using the same browser to create an account at Twitter afterward this collected data of the past can theoretically be linked to the freshly created profile. This cookie will expire in two years’ after creation.||utma (2 años), utmz (6 meses), utmv (30 minutos), dnt (persistente), guest id (2 años), remember checked y ga ( 2 años/persistente).|
|Technical||reg_ext_ref, reg_fb_gate y reg_fb_ref, datr, fr, y luIdentify the user with the Facebook service, share the content and display people related with the content.||reg_ext_ref, reg_fb_gate y reg_fb_ref de Sesión, datr (2 años), fr (2 meses) y lu (2 años)|
When users have logged into a session, they can benefit from personalized services in accordance with their preferences, based on a combination of their personal login data and the information collected in the cookies. The user expressly authorizes FMBBVA to use the information for the indicated purpose; nonetheless, the user may reject or disable the cookies according to the provisions included in this Cookies Policy.
How to disable cookies?
Users may, at any time, allow, block or delete the cookies and installed in their computers by changing their browser settings:
Disabling cookies does not prevent you from viewing the pages on this website or interfere with your browsing.
FMBBVA reserves the right to modify this cookies policy at any given time whenever required by current legislation or whenever there is a change to the type of cookies used on this website.